Maria Real is a International Yoga teacher RYS 200 Yoga Aliance and The yoga instructors Association of Latin America (LAYLA). She studied Performing Arts and Contemporary Dance in the Autonomous University of Querétaro, México.
She always felt the commitment to continue with all the research about the connection between body, mind and spirit and hence got certified in Dancetherapy and Art-therapy Called “Core Danzaterapia” with a focus on the humanistic tools.
When Yoga came to her life; she discovered the way to help herself and also see how she could help people connect with their body, calm their souls and bring something beyond the physical aspect. “Soul Yoga Vinyasa” came with all the things that she was looking for and also see the big world about the Philosophy of Yoga, that is when she decided to travel to the Ashram of Sivananda, Bahamas as “Residential Study/Karma Yoga program” and learn more. After 5 months where she got specialized (and became certified) in programs like:
- “Meditation Immersion course: Theory and practice of Meditation” by Swamy Bramananda,
- “Essentials of Yoga I: Establish your foundation” by Swami Shambhudevananda,
- “Essentials of Yoga I & II: Establish your foundation” by Swami Shambhudevananda and Krishna Chaitanya,
- “The Power of Positive Thinking” by Swami Shambhudevananda and also
- Introduction to Ayurvedic System, Kirtan, Sivananda for Kids and Mindfulness.
She wants to continue to spread this knowledge and travel around the world having learned and with her immense practice. Her motto; with so much love around, it is always worth giving some of the tools to be healthy and happy with your own self.Maria Real