WHAT IS CAMP "RE-BOOT"?
This unique camp is designed to meet the needs for those who wish to experience and understanding of yoga along with rejuvenate and relax in nature. Also for those who envision to learn and for those who already learn Yoga, in the tradition of HATHA YOGA. This 4 days program is created with direct input and continuous guidance from Shribanta Giriji, & Dr. Swapnil Chaudhari.
Check our Gallery for January 2017 Camp
WHAT WILL I LEARN THROUGH THIS PROGRAM?
• Asana – A glimpse of Yoga and a solid foundation on the principles and practice of Asana, which includes, working with props.
> Guided Meditation
• Pranayama – Understanding and exploring the principles & practice of life force (prana).
• Yoga Philosophy – History & philosophy of yoga.
• Introduction to Ayurveda
HOW LONG IS THIS PROGRAM? February 24th, 25th and 26th.
|Yoga 1||Morning||Gentle||90 Minutes|
|Yoga 2||Afternoon||Classical||90 Minutes|
|Nature Trail||Evening||Optional||120 Minutes|
HOW TO REGISTER?
Interested participants can request for an application form by phone +91 9130 184 009 or WhatsApp on +1 623 759 5350 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance into the program is based on your application information.
WHAT'S THE TOTAL COST OF THIS PROGRAM AND PAYMENT PROCESS?
• Complete amount has to be received before the program.
• Final confirmation will be given once the amount is received.
• Regular fees for the program is Rs. 8000, however there is a discount of 25% and the same is available for Rs. 6000 (which includes accommodation & all vegetarian meals.
FOREIGN NATIONALS NEED TO CONTACT US ON US WHATSAPP NUMBER OR E-MAIL FOR PAYMENT AMOUNT AND METHOD.
HOW TO REACH THE DESTINATION?
Amboli Ashram (Swami Dayanand Saraswati Ashram for Vedanta Studies) is a known location and can be easily found.
• TRAIN – Nearest railway station for this location is Sawantwadi Junction (& most of the trains connecting Goa, Trivendrum, Delhi, Mumbai & Pune on the North-South corridor halt here). Local bus services/ auto rickshaws are available to travel from Sawantwadi Station to Amboli Ashram.
• DRIVE – An fantastic drive from Mumbai, Pune, Goa & Banglore via new Mumbai Banglore highway can bring you to Amboli Ashram with the help of Google Maps.
• Flight - Nearest airport being Goa, cabs can be pre-booked and the destination can be reached with two hours drive from Goa.
WHAT IS THE TYPE OF ACCOMMODATION & IS THERE A LINK TO SEE MORE ABOUT THIS LOCATION?
- Twin sharing huts (Brick-wall structure) are provided to same gender participants.
- For couple stay, additional charges may be levied.
- Private - single occupancy rooms available at extra cost.
- You can visit our Gallery for details and viewing additional location pictures.
ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES WHICH CAN BE DONE?
- Ayurvedic massages and procedures can be carried out at additional cost, which is very nominal and non-commercial.